HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here Comes a Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXScandalXx
Admin

PostSubject: Here Comes a Revolution   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm

I was talking with some people yesterday about the prices in Apu when I said this "All it takes is one person to start a revolution." Then today I saw Hasturs post about camping rooms and asking politely if you might get your quest items. Then it hit me.

We're just one guild. The best guild there is, but still only one. And a small one at that, but if we work together, we can start this revolution.

Lets start with Apu: Whenever I sell things, I sell them for an insanely cheap amount. Like Heroic 30+ Items, for 200k. Most people can afford that. You know how the BDC's are so cheap? I started that. Someone had one for 10mil I sold mine for 5mil. Now they're moderately reasonable. If we were to all sell things for an extremely low price, we would steal business from the other players, causing them to drop their prices. Yes, this would take a while, but I think we can do it. Not to mention think about this. Say you have an item up for 1mil. If you sell it, then great, you gained one million gold. But...lets say you put up 12 150k items. You sell them all, and presto, you just made about 1.8 mil. Quantity over Quality.

Second, lets work on communicating with our fellow players. Ask them if they need the room. As if you can borrow a part of the room. Ask if you can join their party. See if they need an extra party member, not run in and yell "PARTY!?!?!?" Not that any of you do that. And don't party anyone who does do that. They may be the best of the best, but we should try to change that habbit. I realize it's harder to communicate with an overwhelmingly English speaking population, but as proof that it can be done, I direct you to our guild members who live in Europe. I never have any trouble understanding what they're asking, or saying. So it can be done.

All it takes is one voice to start a Revolution. So let our Guild be that voice. Eventually someone will hear us, and when they do, they'll agree with us, and we'll have two voices. It can only grow from there.

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a Revolution   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 pm

I'll do it..i already sell my heroics for 150k-300k...I think thats reasonable. ...of course I don't have the patience to sit there and sell them though haha =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hastur

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a Revolution   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Well said, Scandal. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes a Revolution   

Back to top Go down

Here Comes a Revolution
Page 1 of 1